Welcome to HISPA's Virtual Silent Auction!
HISPA (Hispanics Inspiring Students' Performance and Achievement) is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that mobilizes Hispanic professionals to eradicate one key reason why our youth does not pursue education: a lack of role models. Via the HISPA Role Model Program, Youth Conferences, and Corporate Visits, our volunteers emphasize the importance of academics and demonstrate that all students can overcome obstacles and achieve their dreams.
Every January, HISPA hosts the Three Kings Banquet, bringing together public and private sector leaders to celebrate the contributions of those who work to motivate Hispanic youth, as well as the donors who make these efforts possible. The gala coincides with the holiday of Epiphany, or Three Kings Day, which is the traditional gift-giving period of the Nativity in Spanish-speaking countries. HISPA selected this theme to thank those whose gift of inspiring students assures their academic achievement.
For 2021, the 3-Kings Banquet will be a virtual event. To attend, please visit HISPA 2021 Three Kings Banquet - A Virtual Celebration to purchase your ticket.
Anyone can view all auction items but if you would like to make a bid, you need to register.
1. Click the "Bidder Sign In" or "Log In" tab at the top of the page. This will take you to a window where you can sign in if you have already registered or click the link the says: "Not a Bidder Yet? Sign up".
2. Create your account and fill in some fields of information such as your name, password, address, phone number and how you would like to be notified if you've been outbid (text or email)
3. This will bring you to a screen where you can see bidding transactions (if any). To go into the auction, click the green button "Back to Current Auction" and you're in!
4. Your bid is a legally binding contract! There are no bid retractions. Once you have placed a bid, you are contractually obligated to purchase the item.
5. You have the option of having your item delivered to you for the designated shipping costs per item (you will be charged in your cart at auctions end) OR you can save on the shipping costs by agreeing to pick up your items in Perth Amboy on Monday, January 18th - Friday, January 22nd. Contact will be provided at time of adjustment. Bidder MUST contact Lauryn Evans at 631-645-4544 to adjust costs PRIOR to check out.
Thank you for your support!